Sunday, April 13, 2008

Procrastination rules!!

I am editing my English essay. Slowly.

I went on a walking tour of the East Side of Manhattan with my synagogue (we only talked about Jewishy-immigranty stuff). Mostly I just ate pickles from Gus's Pickles. I must of had 5 billion. And then I had to leave early to catch my soccer game, and I ate a brownie, 1/2 an apple fritter, a bottle of clemintine Izze, three or four latkes, applesauce, black cherry soda, and a cup of coffee during the car ride. No wonder I felt lethargic during the first half.

In futher news... I think I have become the victim of Jo's Elliot Minor obsession. I told my very non-rockbandish friend about them, well, really I commanded her to type 'parallel worlds' in at you tube. She was like "Yeah... um, okay." And then at our soccer (football!!) match, I heard her singing Time After Time and I almost had a seizure, writhing on the pitch, as our English trainingcoach-typeperson would call it. Don't worry, It was halftime, I wasn't falling down in the middle of a game! I had a lot more energy in the second half.

No comments: